Subject: Support Needed
From: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
To: blitz list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 13:35:16 +1200 (NZST)

Hi All,

A few requests.

1. Anyone speak a de Deutch (Dutch?), I need someone to contact a 
programmer at Spectravision, shit I've only got there fax number.
(31) 1021 30637 contact Jan Kees de Jageer, if dutch users could mail me 
perhaps we can organise a small support network?

2. Anyone having problems subscribing/registerring to Blitz User magazine 
please mail me your name, adress, and details. If you have mailed them to 
me before please mail them again just to make sure:) Oh, adress is
[email-masked]

3. Anyone interested in updating documentation or writing better examples 
to go with chapters in reference manual please mail me with an example or 
ideas.

4. Anyone with a game nearing release wanting to see it published for 
CD32 by Acid please register your interest also.

5. Anyone with a half decent email reader for the Amiga which can handle 
dial up etc. can you let me know where to ftp it from...

Later,

Simon